Be part of an exciting www start-up!
What’s in it for you!
- Great exposure, publicity and opportunities to promote yourself.
- VIP access to some of the country’s fantastic events.
- Connect with inspiring Canadians – influencers, game-changers, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- You’re in the know when opportunities arise.
- Ability to create your writing portfolio.
- Special invitation to our exclusive BCNN.ca Meet & Greet (if there’s one in your city).
- You’ll be part of an amazing start up and have the ability to influence the business from the ground up.
- You’re part of the BCNN Media Team.
Event Curator volunteers
You know about all the cool events around town that fit perfectly for BCNN.ca readers and are super-organised.
- Discover events around your area that suit our target audience.
- Maintain Community Event Calendar our curated calendar of events for your area.
- Organize media passes for selected events and liaise with our local Community.
- Follow-up event reviews plus ensure reviews are edited and published in a timely manner.
Social Media Manager volunteers
Take charge of our social media and become our voice online.
- Develop and maintain content for our Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest accounts.
- Interact with our social media community and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Manage the day-to-day running of our social media accounts.
Editorial Assistant volunteers
Ideal for PR or journalism students who want to learn the ropes, get exposure and create a writing portfolio. You need to be tech-savvy and have some experience with WordPress.
- Assist in developing our editorial plan.
- Edit, sub-edit, proofread and schedule articles for publication.
- Liaise with contributors and manage the publishing process.
- Co-author in-house articles.
- Or may be you want your own column? Anything is possible.