The very idea of a big-budget superhero movie with a 90% black cast making its cinematic debut during Black History month is a big deal in the making.
Panther Movie Trailer
The moment I saw the Black Panther movie trailer I knew I had to see it. When I realized that it will be making its’ cinematic debut during Black History Month (BHM), I had a vision of it being used as powerful instrument of change.
I Had an Epiphany
I saw us take this “merely neat looking superhero movie” according to Forbes Magazine and turned it into a super major block buster. Making it the highest grossing Marvel Universe production to date. Leaving Thor 3 and the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War, their perceived block busters in the dust. I saw major movie makers, manufacturers, restaurant chains, sport teams etc view Black History Month in a new light. In the process we harness the energy generated to successfully changed the “When we were slaves” BHM narrative to “Where do we go from here”. Empowered, we launch many new initiatives that forever changed BHM dialogue.
According to Forbes Magazine
“Ryan Coogler’s Black Panther, is merely a neat looking superhero movie scheduled between Thor 3 and Avengers: Infinity War”
A Movie that can:
- Inspire, influence and Motivate our youth
- Change the “When we were slaves” Black History Month narrative
This Black History Month, Take a Youth to the Black Panther Movie Campaign
This campaign is a social movement of, by and for the black community and friends. Our vision is to make the upcoming 2018 Black History Month the start of a new era by combining our resources, energy and efforts to make a “merely a neat looking superhero movie,” according to Forbes magazine into the biggest Marvel Universe block buster ever. Since the only way we will reach that goal is through working together. What better time for us to make history, than in February otherwise known as Black History Month.
What makes this movie so special:
- Making it’s cinematic debut during Black History Month
- Big-budget superhero movie with a 90% black cast
- It’s a movie we can all get behind
- Contains numerous positive, inspiring, motivating, educational and influential role models
- The super hero looks like you
- Depicts a super advance African civilization second to none in the Marvel Universe
- Will definitely send the wrong message if it does poorly or even flops
- It’s a movie we can all get behind
Make the Black Panther movie into the biggest Marvel Universe block buster ever.
Keys to Campaign success
Our community and friends, especially in North America turning out in overwhelming numbers to view the movie during BHM.
Here is how you may get involved
We could use your help! Through your active participation “This Black History Month, Take a Youth to the Black Panther Movie Campaign” will be a huge success. There are a number of ways you can help achieve our Goals and Objectives:
- Make a donation using either our Go Fund Me or PayPal donation buttons on the right, which will go straight towards our primary goal of giving a free movie ticket to as many youths we can from coast to coast. It’s an easy process and you can give however much you want – every little bit helps.
- Create your own GoFundMe, this initiative is bigger than any one organization or person.
- Raise awareness of the campaign on social media by liking or following us on any of your favourite social networking platform. Keep up to date with what is going on with the campaign through Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and share stories that might be of interest to your friends.
- Have access to 10s, 100s, 1,000s of people through your social networks… please could you share with them the campaign and ask them to pass the word on?
- On Facebook, you can either join or create a group dedicated to discussing and organizing around the campaign. On Twitter, you can get the word out by tweeting.
- Create your own campaign, this initiative is bigger than any one organization or person.
- Challenge your friends, family, church, organizations, association, clubs and fraternity you are a part of to get involve.
- Contact us to share your ideas or for more ways you can get involved click here
we are relying on the goodwill and hard work of people like you to make this campaign a huge success. With your support, we will make the vision our reality. We need you now, more than ever.
Summary & Challenge
BCNN Media Corp. members have made a commitment to do their part and pay for 100+ youths to see the movie in Windsor. We are also in the process of raising funds to do the same in other cities from coast to coast.
We are also issuing a challenge to all black organizations, associations, unions, clubs, mosques, churches, fraternities, secret and non-secret societies to participate in this empowering initiative.
To all Prince Hall Masonic Lodges the oldest and largest group of Masons of African origin in the world (Since 1784), and the only black organization with branches throughout most major Canadian cities, we invite you to join our efforts, together, we remain an exceptional bright light.
If you are 18 years are younger as of February 2018 and live in the city of Windsor click here or link below to receive a free ticket (while quantities last) to the movie.
We are issuing a challenge to all black organizations, associations, unions, clubs, mosques, churches, fraternities and secret & non-secret societies to participate in this empowering initiative.
It’s About us, It’s About Unity and It’s About Time…