What better time for us to make history, than during Black History Month!
BCNN Media Corp. members have made a commitment to do their part and take 100+ youths to see the movie in Windsor for free. We are also in the process of raising funds to do the same in other major cities from coast to coast.
If you are 18 years are younger as of February 2018 and live in the city of Windsor click here or image link below to request a free ticket (while quantities last) to the movie.
We have Black History Month the perfect time, a movie we can all support, now all that is required is for us to turn out in such massive numbers that the world will have to stop and take notice. We have the passion and with our awakening, we have the momentum and once you have the will you will find the way. This is our campaign! This is our time.
We are issuing a challenge to all black organizations, associations, unions, clubs, mosques, churches and fraternities to participate in this empowering Black History Month initiative.
It’s About us, It’s About Unity and It’s About Time…
According to Forbes Magazine
“Ryan Coogler’s Black Panther, is merely a neat looking superhero movie scheduled between Thor 3 and Avengers: Infinity War”
A Movie that can:
- Inspire, influence and Motivate our youth
- Change the “When we were slaves” Black History Month narrative
What makes this movie so special:
- Making it’s cinematic debut during Black History Month
- Big-budget superhero movie with a 90% black cast
- It’s a movie we can all get behind
- Contains numerous positive, inspiring, motivating, educational and influential role models
- The superhero looks like you
- Depicts a super advance African civilization second to none in the Marvel Universe
- Will definitely send the wrong message if it does poorly or even flops
- It’s a movie we can all get behind
Make the Black Panther movie into the biggest Marvel Universe blockbuster ever.
Keys to Campaign success
Our community and friends, especially in North America turned out in overwhelming numbers to view the movie during BHM.
Here is how you may get involved
We could use your help! Through your active participation “This Black History Month, Take a Youth to the Black Panther Movie Campaign” will be a huge success. There are a number of ways you can help achieve our Goals and Objectives:
- Make a donation using either our Go Fund Me or PayPal donation buttons on the right, which will go straight towards our primary goal of giving a free movie ticket to as many youths we can from coast to coast. It’s an easy process and you can give however much you want – every little bit helps.
- Raise awareness of the campaign on social media by liking or following us on any of your favourite social networking platform. Keep up to date with what is going on with the campaign through Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and share stories that might be of interest to your friends.
- Have access to 10s, 100s, 1,000s of people through your social networks… please could you share with them the campaign and ask them to pass the word on?
- On Facebook, you can either join or create a group dedicated to discussing and organizing around the campaign. On Twitter (Hashtag #BHMBPMovie), you can get the word out by tweeting.
- Create your own campaign, this initiative is bigger than any one organization or person.
- Challenge your friends, family, church, organizations, association, clubs and fraternity you are a part of to get involved.
- Contact us to share your ideas or for more ways you can get involved click here
We are relying on the goodwill and hard work of people like you to make this campaign a huge success. With your support, we will make the vision our reality. We need you now, more than ever.